KategoriePraca - Dam Praca - Szukam Lokal - Wynajmę Sprzedam - Kupię Nieruchomość - USA Nieruchomość - Polska Auto - Sprzedam Oferty biznesowe Sprzęt domowy Elektronika Zdrowie i sport Usługi - Różne Osobiste Wydarzenia Różne
Ostatnio na Dziennik Polonijny
Ostatnio dodane ofertyPotrzebna opiekunka/towarzyszka Potrzebna opiekunka/towarzyszka NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti / RTX NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Foun New Epson 4050 - 5050UB - 6050UB Epson 4050 Pro Cinema 4K PRO-UH Brand New Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 512GB SSD 8 GB Mac OS 10.15, Ca NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti / RTX NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Foun Praca dla księgowego w CPS Centrum Polsko-Słowiańskie pos
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2021
We may collect and use Personal Data about or provided by people who visit Polish Pages’ websites located at https://polishpages.poland.us/, https://drobnica.poland.us/, and https://poland.us/, and all pages and subdomains thereof (the “Websites”) and any person who uses our Services. By our “Service” or “Services,” we mean the Websites, all other domains, products, applications and content, and our services to the Polish communities in the U.S., including but not limited to business directories, newsletters, advertising and marketing content and materials, website development, web analytics, printing services and any other services described on the Websites.
- “Client” means a customer of Company.
- “Client Data” means Personal Data a Client provides to use the Service or publicly available data about Client.
- “Customer” means a customer of a Client.
- “Customer Data” means Personal Data relating to a Customer.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or considered personally identifiable information by law.
- “Public Area” means those portions of the Websites that can be accessed both by Users and Visitors, without needing to log in.
- “Restricted Area” means those portions of the Websites that can be accessed only by logging in as a registered user.
- “User” means a person or entity that uses the Service.
- “User Data” means Personal Data that a User provides to use the Service.
- “Visitor” means an individual other than a User, who uses the public area, but has no access to the Restricted Area of the Websites or Service.
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Client and User Provided Information. We collect information to provide and improve our Service to you. We sometimes collect Personal Data including:
- “Registration Information”: In providing Services, we collect personally identifiable information, including a Client, or User’s name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, credit card number, and other personally identifiable information.
- “Cookie Data”: Polish Pages also use “cookies” to collect certain information from all users, including Visitors who don’t directly interact with our Websites or Services. A cookie is a string of data our system sends to your computer and then uses to identify your computer when you return to our Websites, as further described below. Cookies give us usage data, like how often you visit, and where you go on the site. Clients are advised that the Polish Pages script, once embedded in their website, will accept browser cookie information for all visitors to the website, even those who do not use the Services. Collecting data for all visitors allows us to provide targeting options to our clients.
- “Usage Data“: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Websites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and the like. Usage Data may also include data about your purchasing patterns, your contact details, and your profile information.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We do not sell or market this information, but may use it to display in real time, Client businesses that have recently been clicked on or contacted through our Service.
- “Account Activities Information“: We record and retain the records of your account activities when you use the Service. We may associate information about you with the pages you may have viewed recently at our Websites and/or a history of any subscriptions and any communications you may have had with any of our representatives, including any problems with the service you may have reported and other non-personally identifiable information.
- “Payment Information”: We may record and retain records of your credit or debit card number, credit or debit card expiration date, other billing information, and we may share these with banks or financial institutions, or other third parties only as reasonably necessary to process payments or provide the Service to you.
- “Disclosed Personal Information“: Polish Pages collects PII from Clients for use in marketing and advertising data analytics, and for Polish Pages’ Telephone Information Hotline to provide certain Services to Clients and Users. In addition, Polish Pages collects and stores PII submitted by individuals who provide information for advertisement placement purposes or for the purposes of contacting or communicating with Clients or Customers. This may include Client, Customer, or User, name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, website, or other personally identifiable information provided to Polish Pages. Furthermore, Disclosed Personal Information also includes information that Users or Visitors may disclose deliberately or inadvertently such as name, email addresses, telephone number, facsimile number and IP address in the course of using the Websites.
2.2 Information Collected by Clients. Our Clients may collect information that could directly or indirectly contain Personal Data through the Services. We have no direct relationship with Customers or other visitors or users of our Client’s whose Personal Data a Client may collect or provide as part of Client Data. Each Client is responsible for providing notice to Users and individuals with whom it interacts concerning the purpose for which the Client collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of Client Data.
2.3 Collected Information. By “Collected Information” we mean Registration Information, Cookie Information, Usage Data, Account Activities Information, Payment Information, Disclosed Personal Information (including Client Data) and any information we may collect from you, from our affiliates, or from other parties or through any other means.
3. How we Use Collected Information
We use the Collected Information for purposes of improving our Service and as more fully described below:
3.2 Registration Information: We may use your Registration Information or other Collected Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services if we think that you might be interested in them. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Websites. We may also generate reports and analysis based on Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring, and marketing decisions.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser, which is installed in the device you are using to access the Websites. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies you may be required to re-enter your information on our Websites more often and certain features of our Websites may be unavailable.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies We may use Preference Cookies to track your preferences.
- Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3.3 Usage Data: We may use Usage Data to provide value-added services to our Clients, Users, affiliates, or related entities, including without limitation to providing pattern and behavioral data to facilitate marketing initiatives and decision-making.
3.4 Account Activities Information: We use Account Activities Information to provide the Services that you request. We may also generate reports, statistics and analysis based on Account Activities Information to enhance and improve our Services.
3.5 Payment Information: We may use Payment Information to process Client payments or as necessary to provide the Services.
3.6 Statistical Information: We may use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Services, and to enhance our Services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We also may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties. When we provide Statistical Information to third parties, we depersonalize or anonymize any Personal Data to prevent disclosure of personally identifying information without your permission.
3.8 Disclosed Personal Information: We provide business directory and advertising services to Clients. Our Services should not be used for personal or other uses. Uses of any Personal Data by any of our Clients or Users are subject to privacy laws in each of their respective jurisdictions. Each of our Clients is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Websites and Services are in compliance with the same. Each of our Clients is expressly prohibited from using any Personal Information for illegal activities.
4. Disclosure Of Data
4.1 Unrestricted Information. Any information included in a Public Area of the Service will be available to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
4.2 Disclosure to Service Providers. We give our information technology personnell access to Personally Identifiable Information. Those third parties assist us with data storage, analytics, web hosting, and other related technology services. We also may disclose PII to attorneys, collection agencies, or law enforcement authorities to address potential Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) violations, other contract violations, or illegal behavior. And we disclose any information demanded in a court order or otherwise required by law or to prevent imminent harm to persons or property. Finally, we may share PII in connection with a corporate transaction, like a merger or sale of our company, or a sale of all or substantially all of our assets or of the product or service line you received from us, or a bankruptcy.
As noted above, we may compile Websites’ usage statistics from data collected through cookies. We generally do not publish those statistics or share them with third parties, though they don’t include PII.
4.4 Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, Company may be required to disclose or make public Collected Information, including Personal Data. For example, we may disclose Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation, for example in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Company, including to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of Company, our Users, Clients, partners, affiliates, Visitors, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
5. Retention of Personal Data
We may also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. While Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, it may be retained for a long period of time if it is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Transfer Of Data
We are a business with U.S. customers, and your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the UK or Switzerland, we comply with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of your Personal Data to the US. We are certified under the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles in connection with personal data transfers from the EEA, the UK and Switzerland. For more information, see our Privacy Shield Policy.
7. Security Of Data
We employ the following data security tools to protect Personally Identifiable Information: all web traffic is transported via SSL/TLS, access to sensitive data is restricted to authorized employees or personnel, and we conduct periodic security audits. Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of PII against all potential intrusions or every human error.
8. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address and is not directed towards anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent or other legal justification, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Your Rights
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
9.1 Modifying Personal Data. Whenever made possible, if you have registered to use our Service, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
9.2 Removing Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. If you are a Customer or not otherwise a Client please initially contact the Client or User that contacted you to which you responded or who otherwise collected or processed your Personal Data.
9.3 Data Portability. You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Company. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will provide such data as it may be reasonably available and technologically feasible to obtain or segregate from other data.
9.4 Other Data Subject Rights. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you are a Customer or not otherwise a Client, please initially contact the Client or User that contacted you to which you responded or who otherwise collected or processed your Personal Data.
11. Contact Us
Polish Pages, Inc.
224-27 67th Avenue
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364